I have a soft spot for popcorn with that movie theatre butter, but let’s be serious. There is nothing healthy about it.
But do you know what is healthy? CAULIFLOWER! Not only is it oh-so delicious, it’s also nutritional.
Tonight I’m going to the movies with my friend Marci, and I was thinking of snacks that I could bring to avoid spending a million dollars. So I came up with this recipe!
There are many different toppings that you could do, all depending on your tastes 🙂
1/2 head, cauliflower
- 2 TBS garlic extra virgin olive oil (I used Annie’s Naturals)
You can use any mix of seasonings that you want, but here is what I did:
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Granulated garlic
- Grated Parmesan
Here’s What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the head of cauliflower into 4 quarters. Continue to cut two of the quarters into little popcorn size pieces. Mix the cauliflower pieces and the olive oil in a medium-sized bowl until all of the pieces are fully coated. Repeat with Cayenne and Granulated garlic.
- On an aluminum foil, lined baking sheet, spread cauliflower pieces in a single layer. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over its entirety. Bake for 5 minutes. Mix it up so that all sides get browned. Bake for another 5 minutes. (You can bake longer if you prefer softer cauliflower)